unboxing your pot
When you receive your Little pot it will have been on quite a journey, in the dark!
1. Please carefully lift your pot out of its box, making sure that you take the saucer as well
2. Gently unwrap and uncurl the String of hearts, to free the tendrils and let them spread out and hang down
3. Find the new home for your Little pot, ideally in bright spot on a shelf where it can trail down
4. Please leave your plant alone for a day or two to let it acclimatise to its new environment
5. All our String of hearts are sent having had a good drink. Please bear this in mind and check the soil before topping up with water (however tempting)
6. All our String of hearts have been directly potted into the clay pot. This means that sending a Little pot is totally plastic free and helps the health of your plant (as the clay helps retain moisture). Due to clay being a natural material you may find that the pot looks slightly uneven in colouring, this is purely due to it being a natural material and is nothing to worry about.
Bright, direct sunlight, a windowsill is perfect.
Water when the soil is completely dry (weekly in summer, fortnightly in winter)
Use only well draining, gritty soil if topping up
Place up high or somewhere where the tendrils can grow long
For more top tips including propagating, care and inspiration please sign up to 'Good News' below where we share positive and inspiring stories from around the world as well as care tips and the odd offer!